ATX CX Cup is BACK!
Over 70 racers purchased the “Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass” in 2014. Take advantage as it will automatically enter the purchaser into ALL six Austin Cyclocross Cup events and SAVE you $30. Available for a limited time!
Events schedule for 2015 is listed below. We will once again have 3 weekends with 6 race series that will include a point system and amazing prizes for all category winners and a big party to celebrate after the series is over.
- October 10th & 11th. Quest Cyclocross Challenge Presented by RoRo Production (Saturday & Sunday) will take place in Quest ATX, Austin’s first and only cable wakepark.
- October 24th & 25th. CX7s Austin Cyclocross Festival presented by Bicycle Worlds (Saturday & Sunday) will take place in Lake Walter E. Long, Austin Texas.
- November 14th & 15th. Georgetown Cyclocross Festival by Presented by ClifBar (Saturday & Sunday) will take place in McMaster Athletic Complex in Georgetown, Texas.
Austin Cyclocross Cup Series and Perks:
- Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass & Save $30: An “Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass” will automatically enter the purchaser into ALL six Austin Cyclocross Cup events. Regular registration fees for each race will be $35 for adult and all junior races are free. The “Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass” will save you $30 (this excludes juniors as they are free) by purchasing a series pass! *Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass will not be available after the first race of the series occurs.*
- NEW. 20% discount of Cyclocross Bikes at all Bicycle Worlds Stores in Texas: All Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass holders will receive 20% off any cyclocross bike at ALL Bicycle World Stores in Texas! You heard it right, ALL Bicycle World Stores. All you need to do is bring your the Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Pass confirmation email.
- NEW. Categories winners will receive a custom ATXCXCup cycling cap made by hand by our friend at Rothera Cycling.
- NEW. Don’t think you are going to win a category, you still have a chance to get a 2015 Limited Edition ATXCXCup cycling cap made by hand by our friend at Rothera Cycling. Only 40 will be made available to the public!
- NEW. All Women Categories will be presented by LUNA Womens Nutrition Bar and will receive a swag bag courtesy of Luna Bar!
- NEW. Call-ups: Call-ups will be based on USAC Ranking.
- NEW. All Junior Racers will be part of the Austin Cyclocross Cup Scholarship Program presented by Clif Kid: All races associated with our ACC will subsidized, “free” entries to all junior/youth racers and will have a consistent schedule so that parents who also race can have a balance schedule and will be encouraged to bring their kiddos.
- NEW. New Categories have been added to all Austin Cyclocross Cup events:
- Master Men 40+ 1, 2 ,3
- Master Women 40+ 3/4
- Master Men 40+ 4/5
- Men Cat 3
- NEW. Men’s P/1/2/3 & Women’s P/1/2/3 have their own race. No other categories will be on course with them.
- End of Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Celebration, “PARTY”: Our ATX CX Cup series celebration will happen on, Thursday, November 19th at Bicycle World (formerly Jack & Adam’s.) on 300 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704 (512) 472-5646. We will have food, beverages and awesome door prizes from our great sponsors. More details will be posted soon.
- Upgrade or change categories during the season? No problem! We will simply move your pass over to your desired race.